- MBBS Program
KISTMC follows the innovative curriculum of Institute of Medicine. The core philosophy of the curriculum...
- BDS Program
The dental department of KIST Medical College, is one of the best department in the nation...
The college is affiliated to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), Tribhuvan University (TU).
To be eligible for selection to the undergraduate medical course.
- Top Performances of the First Batch KIST Medical Students among the TU Affiliated Colleges in the MBBS Final Year Exam held in 2071
June 20, 2014
- Neurosurgery Services at KIST Teaching Hospital, Imadol
June 17, 2014
24-Hour Neurosurgery Services (OPD and Emergency), six-days in a week started at the Teaching Hospital of the KIST Medical Cllege, Imadol, Lalitpur. Renowned Neurosurgeon Dr Bashant Raj Pant and we...
- Vacancy for the post of Medical Officers/House Officers.
May 23, 2014
KIST Medical College invites applications for the post of Medical Officers/House Officers. Interested candidates are required to submit an application on prescribed application form (available ...
- Hospital Director Appointed
May 07, 2014
Prof. Dr. Rishikesh Narayan Shrestha has been appointed as Hospital Director of KIST Medical College and Teaching Hospital. Congratulations! to Prof. Dr. Rishikesh Narayan Shrestha. ...
Services at KIST Hospital
- Nephrology Services: Dialysis services (24 hours)
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU), Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Cardiology Services, Echocardiography, Tread Mill Test (TMT)
- Pulmonary Care Services (Chest Diseases Care)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Urology Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Pediatrics Services, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Immunization Services
- Gynecology & Obstetrics including ANC, Delivery, PNC, Maternal & Child Health Clinics
Message from Managing DirectorDear parents and students I am pleased that you are considering admitting your child in KIST Medical College. In the short span of five years the college has seen all round growth and is now one of the preferred...