- MBBS Program
KISTMC follows the innovative curriculum of Institute of Medicine. The core philosophy of the curriculum...
- BDS Program
The dental department of KIST Medical College, is one of the best department in the nation...
The college is affiliated to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), Tribhuvan University (TU).
To be eligible for selection to the undergraduate medical course.
- House Officers/Medical Officers wanted
March 23, 2017
KIST Medical College invites applications for the post of Medical Officers/House Officers. Interested candidates are required to submit an application on prescribed application form (avail...
- Admissions in BDS Program
January 12, 2017
KIST Medical College and Teaching Hospital informs eligible candidates (those who have passed IOM Entrance Examination) to contact the Admission Section for taking admission in the vacant sea...
- Results of the Internal Examinations of MBBS and BDS 1st and 2nd year
July 03, 2016
NOTICE FOR PARENTS Results of the Internal Examinations of MBBS and BDS 1st and 2nd year have been published. Parents are requested to be informed about their ward'...
- NOTICE TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS
May 22, 2016
The first year MBBS and BDS 1st internal assessment results are published. For details please contact with the office of the IBMS coordinator. ...
Services at KIST Hospital
- Nephrology Services: Dialysis services (24 hours)
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU), Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Cardiology Services, Echocardiography, Tread Mill Test (TMT)
- Pulmonary Care Services (Chest Diseases Care)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Urology Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Pediatrics Services, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Immunization Services
- Gynecology & Obstetrics including ANC, Delivery, PNC, Maternal & Child Health Clinics
Message from Managing DirectorDear parents and students I am pleased that you are considering admitting your child in KIST Medical College. In the short span of five years the college has seen all round growth and is now one of the preferred...